Sonntag, 8. Mai 2011

The Video: Welcome To The End



Welcome To The End (4:06)

Will you ever leave your Heart for me?
Gimme Feelin', You gimme Faith,
More than a Feelin', Now I'm the Lost,
You're the Sweetest, I've ever seen

You make me happy, and make me cry,
Without you, Life is Cruel,
You're the Sunshine in my Heart
Without you, I never lived.

No more Pain, No more Lust,
Welcome to the End,
No more Thoughts, No more Trust,
Welcome to the End,

No more Love, No more Faith,
Welcome to the End,
No more Sex, No more Trust,
Welcome to the End,

All the Years you cared and loved me tender,
All the Years you stayed and lived with me

The Years are gone, All the 70's fades,
But still your lovely Face shines bright,
The shared Moments are omnipresent,
Forever are those Hours and Minutes,

With You...
Welcome to the End...

____________________________________________________

Lyrics and Music: Thorsten Schaefer & Ian Miller
Written & Dedicated for Luna (Gaby)

© 2009 The Prayer, UK & Germany

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen